Modification/Contempt Attorney for Worcester, Shrewsbury, Holden, Westborough, Auburn, West Boylston, MA and the Surrounding Areas

When you find yourself stuck and are looking for change, you need a qualified attorney who understands the path forward.

Post judgment matters are areas I routinely assist clients with. Modifications are complaints filed to change or modify the terms of a prior judgment due to a change in circumstances. Most often, modifications are centered around issues with children whether that is child support or custody/parenting time. In Massachusetts, modifications can be filed either as a contested action (meaning there is no immediate agreement on the change) or filed as a joint petition (meaning both parties agree to the requested change).

Contempt’s are complaints filed to enforce the terms of a judgment or order. If you are dealing with a party that isn’t following the “rules” or you are on the receiving end of a complaint, your best reaction is immediate action. Call me today to learn more.

Life happens. Contact me to learn how I can help you today.

Contact me to learn more

Zawada Family Law

…driven to get results


We are a boutique firm specializing in family law matters throughout the Worcester, Shrewsbury, Holden, Westborough, Auburn, West Boylston, MA, and the surrounding areas. Divorce lawyer and attorney Zawada started the firm with the objective of providing honest advice & practical solutions that lead to positive results. Contact us to learn more.